Saturday 29 June 2013

Volume problem with XGO.

Default Volume problem with XGO. I just wanted to ask if there's any way to control media volume on my xperia go, when I'm playing a game or listening to music I use volume keys but always change only the ringtone volume and not media, which is really annoying. Also I see HD gaming is very slow on xperia go. I really miss my live with walkman, even when it was a 2011 phone this xperia go has been really disappointing for me. I've always bought Sony phones but I'm really disappointing now with them. This is a 2012 phone and is really below my live with walkman, even it is a 2011 phone.

Sent from my ST27i using xda app-developers app

Xperia Go. Official Jelly Bean stock firmware. Rooted & Bootloader Unlocked.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment