Saturday 29 June 2013

I Just Can't Seem To Choose What Video Game To Play Next, Help Maybe?

I know this isn't the most conventional place to ask for help choosing what game to play but It also can be the best area considering this is a gaming website.

So allow me to explain my problem briefly: I took a three year break from serious gaming to focus on my studies. Well this April I resumed serious gaming and have finished just recently beating all the games I had placed in an order play them during the three years I was casual gaming.

In order to prevent those games from being recommended they are: Mass Effect, Tomb Raider (the new one on the XBOX360), Perfect Dark Zero, Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom, Generator Rex Agent of Providence, Jetpack Joyride, and ToeJam & Earl.

Well I now am unsure what I should focus on beating next since I have several games to choose from. I have however limited it down a considerably. Below will be list of the games I would like help deciding between. I am however willing to take into consideration your favorite game. I also would greatly appreciate an explanation/reason as to why to play said game first.

The choices I can't choose between:
(in case you wonder I always do Side quests so keep that in mind)

Neir - PS3
Honestly the graphics, gameplay, and storyline are all very tempting. I'm just worried that the game being mostly action might be very difficult for me to beat since I tend to have problems hitting action commands correctly in quick succession.....

Animal Crossing Wild World - DS
It looks cute :3 ....

Elder Scrolls Skyrim - XBOX360
It seems a little long to just sit and play without playing a different game along with it but it has great gameplay hmm....

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team - DS
I love that I can be a Skitty on there and I love Skitty (though it is rather useless being a Normal type and all...), but I know nothing about its gameplay....

Fable 2 - XBOX360
same problem as Skyrim looks good but it's really long gameplay....

Thanks :D


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment