Saturday 29 June 2013

USB Debugging NOT ENABLED - Phone locked!

Unhappy USB Debugging NOT ENABLED - Phone locked! Hi,

I was trying to remove any trace that my Samsung i9300 phone had ever been rooted but in the process I forgot to re enable the USB Debugging mode so consequently now I am locked in the download mode & if I try to reboot, the phone states "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again."! So as you can hopefully appreciate I am a little peed off with myself & for the life of me I cannot see away out of it so is there anyone out there please who can shine a bit of life on my troubled phone & please do not forget that the USB Debugging is NOT enabled please.....

Kind regards with thanks

Phil


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment