Saturday 29 June 2013

5200mAh GS4 Hyperion Extended Batttery with NFC

Video 5200mAh GS4 Hyperion Extended Batttery with NFC Hyperion?s 5200mAh extended battery was pretty impressive to me. It was the first time I have ever used an extended battery. The Galaxy S4's 2600mAh battery treated me well and got me through the day. But with the boost made possible with Hyperion?it was a different feeling not needing to charge my device right before bedtime. Usually I would need to plug up my phone before I hit the hay.

I ran through three cycles for review and testing purposes. The instructions recommend four to five times, but I figured on the third cycle I would not see much of a difference to be able to report the performance in a review. What I discovered was that this battery would be a perfect weekend companion.

Another awesome addition to Hyperion?s product line is they make a TPU case for the the extended battery and backplate. Hyperion already includes the battery and backplate in the package but for about an extra $10 you can get a case to help protect the backplate from bumps, drops and scratched. Like most TPU cases it is raised above the screen allowing you to place the device faced down on a flat surface.

Check out the screenshots for the stats on the battery performance. Obviously, the battery life varies from user to user, so let me explain what I put this battery through to get the results I got. First of all, I have most of my notification pushed through automatically, streaming services like YouTube and Netflix are used periodically throughout the day, games like Candy Crush was used and the normal social networking tasks were used. Not too mention phone calls and messaging services.

Screen time is the biggest contributor to battery drain. The more the screen is on the more life is sucked out. I got almost 5 hours of screen time which is a lot for the most part.

Overall I really like this setup. The feel of the phone is nice in the hand. It adds a significant amount of weight compared to the stock GS4 body. Both the backplate and case are smooth and pocketable. If you need extra battery life and need a case to compliment the gear, this deal is for you.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment