Wednesday 3 July 2013

[ROM] MIUI V5 3.6.28 Weekly Updates

Congratulations. So we should see even more stable builds.

Can't wait. These are all so stable. Just haven't had proper time to resolve my handful of problems.

GPS is becoming more misses than hits after clearing maps data but at least now it finds me sometimes.

Camera is wonky as hell best one yet is Greg's s4 one but now we need to find the libs Alan mentioned

and this darn ugly thing that pops up and doesn't go away unless I close all apps by long pressing home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Follow AndroidInsomnia on G+ or Twitter to get all the updates and news of current and upcoming releases!

Use my Minus link so we can both get an extra Gb
Minus gives you 10gb starting for free!Minus


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment