Wednesday 3 July 2013

[ROM] [4.2.2] [Linaro][Unofficial] PAC-MAN v23.0.0 [6/26/13]

I just installed kernel tuner to give it a shot... changed the min and max on all CPU's and changed the governor on both CPU's. Rebooting now to see if they stick. It looks like the settings did stick when I had it set "on boot complete" for me.
If not, in the settings for kernel tuner, are you set to apply the things via init.d or on boot complete? Could try setting it to "init.d" instead of "on boot complete"?

changing the subject, is it weird that some of my firmware files I THINK are being auto-updated or uploaded somewhere at boot time? I see the following in my logcat:
E/kickstart-qcks( 620): RUNNING: /system/bin/ks -w /data/log/mdm/ -p /dev/tty_sdio_00 -r -1 -s 2:/system/etc/firmware/amss.mbn -s 6:/system/etc/firmware/apps.mbn -s 8:/system/etc/firmware/dsp1.mbn -s 11:/system/etc/firmware/osbl.mbn -s 12:/system/etc/firmware/dsp2.mbn -s 21:/system/etc/firmware/sbl1.mbn -s 22:/system/etc/firmware/sbl2.mbn -s 23:/system/etc/firmware/rpm.mbn -s 28:/system/etc/firmware/dsp3.mbn -s 16:/data/qcks/efs1.bin -s 17:/data/qcks/efs2.bin -s 20:/data/qcks/efs3.bin -s 29:/data/qcks/acdb.bin

E/kickstart( 710): Requested ID 11, file "/system/etc/firmware/osbl.mbn"

E/kickstart( 710): 302008 bytes transferred in 0.052s (5.59 MBps)

E/kickstart( 710): Requested ID 2, file "/system/etc/firmware/amss.mbn"

E/kickstart( 710): 1229107 bytes transferred in 0.270s (4.35 MBps)

E/kickstart( 710): Requested ID 8, file "/system/etc/firmware/dsp1.mbn"

I noticed this when my phone last crashed during boot animation. Also, was having issues with ADB not connecting to my device, so I started up terminal emulator and found that the command "reboot" didn't exist in my path... but restart did (which is a hot-reboot) AND it fixed my adb issue... weird, no?

One more question: is it safe to delete /data/log/mdm/*? I have 131 MB of data in there and I am thinking it is not neccessary, but I don't want to purge it only to find out it is needed for system boot or stability.

One last question: has anybody got MHL to work on this ROM? USB OTG seems to work from my quick testing, but I have not had luck with MHL, but I could be doing something wrong or have something set up wrong.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment