Wednesday 3 July 2013

[HD] Xperia I1 (Honami) boot animation [All MDPI]

Originally Posted by Mohamed Hashem View Post Hi all

this is bootanimation from xperia i1 by ZeroInfinity

I've resized it to all MDPI

Quality is the best !

Credits :

ZeroInfinity

me for resizing and sharing

naheel azawy for gif pic

Why You ppl don't Click Thanks Button ?!

Plz ask me first if you will insert this to your Roms

Looks great!
So for which resolution will your bootanimation work? Only MDPI? the definition of open: mkdir android ; cd android ; repo init -u git://android.git.kernel.org/platform/manifest.git ; repo sync ; make.
FIRST THANK YOU TO THE COMPLETE C-MOD TEAM FOR THE AWESOME WORK!

Samsung SIII I-9300 with CyanogenMod 10.1

Joker: HTC Desire with an AMOLED screen, CM7 r2 with CyanogenMod7


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment