Wednesday 3 July 2013

[ROM/MOD] Unofficial | Linaro 4.8.1 | Carbon | Audio Ad-on | Lite Kernel 7-2-13 |

Old I Am The Frost's Avatar Senior Member - OP Thanks Meter 216
Flag

Carrier

Originally Posted by hatememarkz View Post Downloaded will flash n the morning

sent from my carbonized GSII nos'd^

Cool thanks. As for your screen wake delay, I have not experienced that unless I do the build.prop edit for screen decomp=mdp with a max layer=4. Though it is enabled it lags real bad. And also make sure you don't have crt on with a long animation duration. Man, talk about a lot of features to master...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Old (Last edited by anomy13; Today at 09:46 AM.) anomy13's Avatar Senior Member Thanks Meter 82
Flag

Carrier

absolutely loving this rom and did a clean install on the latest file but im having vibration issue as well as sound keeps going on and off randomly.. my signal for radio is also going on and off randomly tried flashing different radios and it wont help!

is there a link to a older file?? currently using 702.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

Samsung GS2X
Current Rom: PAC_hercules_jb-v17.0.0
Kernel: KingKangersOne v.12
Recovery: TWRP v2.3.1.1
V6 Supercharged

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment